Customer Support /
We care about our customers - a lot - so we always want to give them superior customer experience. And that’s where you come in!
We’ve built one hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We have been growing rapidly since our launch in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the UK, Benelux and Nordics. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 180+ colleagues.
Why should you join our team?
Our Customer team solves complex issues that demand time and investigations. We need to understand our clients needs and problems and we try to improve our product every day.
Everyday you’ll learn something new - no two days are the same. And you’ll have fun, loads of fun.
What you'll be doing...
- You are the single point of contact for our international customers, dealing with questions, issues and/or complaints - big or small
- You act as the bridge between our clients and your colleagues in other teams
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Proactively explore ways to solve problems quickly, take ownership and manage customer expectations
- Build strong relationships with customers
What makes a good Customer Specialist?
- You are obsessed with customer satisfaction and have the natural reflex to go the extra mile
- You have confidence in managing difficult conversations with demanding customers
- Fluent in Dutch & English, working efficiency in French
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In order to be successful, you must be passionate about technology and providing high calibre customer experiences
- The guts to take up a role outside of your comfort zone, a can-do mentality and eagerness to learn
- Finance / accounting knowledge by experience or education is a plus but not a must
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with nice additional benefits and Employee Stock Option Plan
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Thursday
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (once a month in 2022, except in July and August)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam