Senior Merchant Support Payment Specialist
Operations – Customer Support /
Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
This past year we have grown like crazy, and we intend to double our employees during 2022. We are on the lookout for curious, growth minded and all around nice people to join our exciting journey.
As a Senior Merchant Payment Support Specialist at Zimpler you'll handle tickets from our merchant (ie our customers) as well as end users with different questions they have, for example regarding a specific transaction or their account. You make sure that our merchants get a good and correct response as fast as possible. If you don’t know the answer (because , to be honest - we don’t know everything) we will solve it together. The most important thing is that the merchants get the correct answer or help as fast as possible. You will work closely with the rest of the customer support team (which is part of the product team) and other teams like Finance and AML.
You will also in this role be responsible for distributing and prioritising the work flow on a daily basis within the team. A part from this, a large part of your work will consist of checking payments and working in Excel, other than handling tickets.
We are looking for a curious and service minded colleague that want to be a part of our cool journey. You are a team player and an analytic person that likes to go to the bottom with problems. You are also an easy learner and welcomes changes which is important since we always strive to be better and come up with new and better ways to solve problems.
Things you'll be responsible for
- Handling tickets from our merchants, like what happened with a specific payment, mostly via e-mail
- Checking and matching payments
- Correcting payments
- Escalating and highlighting issues to the tech team and other teams
- Prioritising and distributing the work flow within the team
- Handling daily challenges within the team
Things you're really good at
- Analysing payments
- Handling tickets and payments in a support function
- Seeing the bigger picture of the workflow and development of processes
- Identifying particular things, eye for details
- Enjoy providing first-class service both internally and externally
- Being a natural lead person within a team
And you're definitely
- Fluent in English. If you know any additional language, gold star to you!
- Holds a Swedish Bank ID
- Experienced in a support function and within payments
- Able to sometimes work outside office hours, occasionally also on weekends
Zimpler is a Swedish next-generation fintech company offering more secure transactions. Specialists in account-to-account payments, we are trusted by consumers and merchants across Europe to pay and get paid. We are rapidly expanding in new key markets with a mission to zimplify payment transactions everywhere.