Senior Data Analyst - Fincrime
Finance – Finance /
Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
This past year we have grown like crazy, and we intend to double our employees during 2022. We are on the lookout for curious, growth minded and all around nice people to join our exciting journey.
About the role
Zimpler is growing at a rapid pace and we are on the lookout for an experienced data analyst to build our decision engine to counteract financial crime. You will be involved deciding how we should use our data, what kind of data we need to collect, as well as maintaining the decision engine.
You will belong to the finance team but work closely with several different stakeholder internally, primarily the AML and fraud department, as we build out our anti-fincrime capabilities.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Building our decision engine from scratch
- Detecting fraud and provide statistics based on customer behaviour to the rest of the organisation
- Setting up relevant KPIs and metrics
- Setting requirements for how we work with data in relation to Fincrime
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and product managers across all business levels to find new opportunities
Things you are really good at
- Experience handling large data sets using SQL
- Identifying and analyzing trends in complex data sets
- Extensive knowledge in data analysis
- Structuring data and communicating to various stake holders
And you are definitely
- Experienced in matters related to fraud and AML
- Analytical in your mindset and have strong problem solving skills
- Interested in criminal psychology
- It's a huge plus if you have an interest in all types of related criminal activity
Zimpler is a Swedish next-generation fintech company offering more secure transactions. Specialists in account-to-account payments, we are trusted by consumers and merchants across Europe to pay and get paid. We are rapidly expanding in new key markets with a mission to zimplify payment transactions everywhere.