Full Stack Developer
Product – Development /
Okay, so, here's the deal: our job at Zimpler is to build a fintech product that makes it really easy to pay and withdraw money online and to do that, we are looking for a new developer to join our team.
As a Full Stack Developer at Zimpler, you will have full ownership of the projects you are a part of. You will belong to a cross-functional team, where you will have a genuine impact on the team's decisions. Meaning that when there will be a challenge or an obstacle, you will be able to overcome it together with colleagues that have your back.
Sounds about right to you? Then check out the details below.
About the role
To support the further growth of Zimpler we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team as a Full Stack Engineer.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- develop and maintain both frontend and backend services
- design and implement features from inception to production
- testing and monitoring service health
- working closely with UX to improve end user experience
Our tech stack
- Microservice architecture
- Frontend: React, Typescript, Material-UI, Storybook, Redux-toolkit
- Backend: Go, Docker, Postgres
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, AWS, SQS/SNS, Datadog
- Fully automated deployment process
Things you’re good at
- proficient and confident in React and Typescript or equivalent frameworks
- experience developing backend services (not necessarily in Go)
- experience with relational databases
- communicating in different ways
- teamwork and mutual trust
- fluent in English
Exciting things about Zimpler
- no estimates, no deadlines, no sprint planning
- ability get your code into production the next day
- flat structure, no bureaucracy
- business-focused approach to development