Technology – Customer Engineering /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
After closing our $80M Series B funding round with the world’s renowned tech fund Sequoia Capital this spring, we are thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth environment. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our SAP Consultant in Zurich! 🚀
As SAP Consultant you will be part of our Customer Engineering team and lead SAP implementations for our new customers. The position requires consultant skills but also technical skills. We are a product-driven company and our product is the key factor for our success and that of our customers. Providing reliable and state-of-the-art integrations of our client's SAP systems with Yokoy is crucial to our continued growth.
What you'll do:
- You advise new customers on the integration of Yokoy with S/4HANA, ERP 6.0 or HCM and are the Yokoy contact person for the Yokoy-SAP connector
- You support the team with new and further development of existing SAP S/4HANA and SAP ECC connectors in the ABAP environment
- You implement and configure the bidirectional interface between Yokoy and SAP
- As part/project leader you act within the team in your area of expertise and ensure GO lives
- You act as knowledge lead for internal & external contacts in the area of SAP and support trainings as well as pre-sales activities
What you'll need:
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as SAP Consultant / Support Developer (experience in ABAP, ABAP-OO and Dynpro development)
- You already have experience with interface development (OData, WebService, RFC)
- You ideally have experience with integration platforms such as SAP Cloud Integration and Process Orchestration
- You enjoy complex development requests
- You are a team player and helpful person with good communication skills and you appreciate the exchange with customers
- You are fluent in English
- German and other languages are advantageous
What you'll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid-sized companies and enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense-, company card- and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software solution enables our global customers to save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 250 employees, offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna, Belgrade, Madrid and Amsterdam, and more than 500 customers, we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management. 🚀