Country Manager for Spain
Sales – Sales Netherlands /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
After closing our $80M Series B funding this spring, we are thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth environment. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Country Manager in Madrid! 🚀
As the Country Manager for Spain, you will be responsible for managing and building up the Spanish sales team and spearheading the commercial expansion into Spain. Be the first point of contact for the Spanish market and thus for the rest of the supporting, customer facing teams.
What you'll do:
- You lead the Spanish team in Madrid and take responsibility for the objectives
- You spearhead the commercial expansion into Spain
- You collaborate with our marketing team to increase quantity and quality of the leads
- You will focus during the first phase on ARR growth, later on you would have full P&L responsibility for Spain
- You continuously conduct market research to stay ahead of the curve
What you'll need:
- You have at least 5 years of experience leading a team, preferably in SaaS sales
- You have experience selling software to a finance buyer center or personas
- You have a local CFO network
- You are a strong communicator - on all channels
- You love to leave your comfort zone and learn, grow and excel in your role
- You are able to inspire others for an idea and have a confident approach to complexity
- You are native in Spanish and have an excellent command of written and spoken English, other languages are a plus
- Preferably Trained SaaS sales professional (Winning by Design methodologies e.g. SPICED,, deal qualification methodologies: MEDDIC/MEDDPICC.BANT)
- Preferably you have experience with our sales tech-stack: Salesforce, Salesloft, Recording tools (Gong/Unique) and Lead engine tooling
What you'll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid-sized companies and enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense-, company card- and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software solution enables our global customers to save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 250 employees, offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna, Belgrade, Madrid and Amsterdam, and more than 500 customers, we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management. 🚀