Business Development Representative
Revenue – Sales /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Business Development Representative in Amsterdam and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a Business Development Representative, you will work with our customers to find and develop the best solutions from our portfolio. The further expansion of our sales in Benelux is critical to our continued growth. You will be collaborating closely with the Account Executives, the marketing team, the product team and your business development team. You can use your full creativity to find new ways in generating business.
What you'll do:
- You use prospecting strategies to lead the initial outreach to prospects
- You identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- You collaborate with our marketing team to increase quantity and quality of the leads
- You document and maintain new and existing customer data
- You manage a pipeline consisting of qualified and interested customer contacts (B2B) on your own
- You maintain our modern CRM system with accurate pipeline and customer information
- You continuously conduct market research to stay ahead of the curve
What you'll need:
- A degree is not a must, but an advantage
- Smartness and cleverness - the right skills are more important to us than certificates
- You are a strong communicator - on all channels
- You love to leave your comfort zone and learn, grow and excel in your role
- You are able to inspire others for an idea
- You have a confident approach to complexity
- You are native in Dutch and have an excellent command of written and spoken English, other languages are a plus
What you'll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.