Head of IT Operations
Amsterdam, North Holland /
Operations – Operations /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
We recently closed our $80M Series B funding and are in a fast-paced Hyper-Growth phase 🚀.
Now we are looking for a Head of IT Operations Lead to oversee a team of IT Specialists responsible for improving the technology infrastructure, applications, desktop and service desk support services. You will effectively develop and implement strategies for service delivery in order to support the strategic needs of the company. Ensuring the Business SLA’s are defined for IT delivered services for both internal and external providers.
What you'll do
- Manage the delivery of IT Services across all our countries and beyond
- Ability to switch between strategic thinking to practical implementation, not afraid to roll up sleeves and get stuck in, whilst also keeping the strategic perspective at all times
- Manage the IT Services teams, including external provider, providing motivational leadership, support and guidance necessary to forge a highly productive, well respected team
- Demonstrate business and financial acumen, ensuring the effective deployment of resources in order to deliver exceptional business results
- Complete planning, implementation, control and audit of service provision, to meet business requirements
- Design and develop IT Service delivery processes and tools that are consistent with ITIL standards and enable service quality management and measurement at all levels
What you'll bring
- IT Management with a good knowledge of a broad range of technologies.
- Capacity to bridge the gap between the complexities of technology and the practical needs of the business.
- Experience of planning, organising, resourcing and managing IT Services organisations.
- Ability to coach, direct and develop Information Technology professionals in a multicultural context.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, presenting highly technical issues verbally and in writing, to both technical and non-technical personnel at all levels in the organisation.
- Fluency in English and German
- 2+ years of working in Cloud-native environments with SaaS tooling (experience with the Microsoft ecosystem preferred) & ITIL-based processes.
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills, especially in a matrix environment managing cross functional teams and programmes
- Sound knowledge of current and emerging data protection regulations in our core markets (GDPR, CCPA, and Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection)
What you'll get
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid and large sized enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense, company card and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software tool helps our global customers save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 140 employees and offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna and Amsterdam we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management.