Manager Customer Service Center
Munich, Bavaria /
Customer Success – Delivery and Operations /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
After closing our $80M Series B funding this spring, we are thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth environment. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Manager Customer Service Center in Munich or Amsterdam! 🚀
As our Manager Customer Service Center you will lead and expand our Customer Care Team (Level 1 and Level 2) spreaded across 3 countries to increase the customer satisfaction.
Among others, your responsibilities will include:
- Professionalize and implement scalable operations in Customer Care, driving forward Yokoys Customer First approach on a global scale
- Set up Customer Care operations for 24/7 support
- You will be the main point of contact for local business and operations managers with regards to customer service
Additionally, you bring along the following traits:
- A self-starting and hands-on mentality, taking the initiative of emerging problems and driving to solve them independently
- Knowledge of customer support operations (ticketing and triaging of Level 1 and Level 2)
- A sense of urgency, to build and own processes and the underlying challenges they address
- An outstanding empathetic People-Manager with the ability to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Fluency in English; able to read German (German-speaking would be an advantage)
What you’ll get:
- Work with international colleagues around Europe
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
Round 1: talk with one of our Talent managers
Round 2: meeting with your manager
Round 3: case study
Round 4: Meet the Team
After this we and you should be able to decide if we’re a match!
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid-sized companies and enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense-, company card- and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software solution enables our global customers to save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 250 employees, offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna, Belgrade, Madrid and Amsterdam, and more than 500 customers, we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management. 🚀