(Senior) Integration Engineer
Technology – Research and Development /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new (Senior) Integration Engineer in Munich or remote and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a (Senior) Integration Engineer you are responsible for integrating Yokoy with various third-party systems to embed the application in our customers’ system landscape. By writing clean and testable code you extend our integrations offering to address new markets. We are a product-driven company, and a visionary best-in-class product is the key for our customer’s success. Seamless integrations with the customer’s existing systems are a crucial component to achieve customer satisfaction and allow the application to unfold its full potential. As we approach new markets, we face new integration requirements. Building new integrations for our customers will put you at the core of the company’s expansion journey.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You will work on the integration of third-party systems, i.e. ERP or accounting systems, travel providers, credit card feeds, etc. within the international customer engineering team and in collaboration with other product teams
- You will collaborate with partner organizations in the case that a new integration is co-developed
- You write clean and testable code and perform reviews for your colleagues
- You will focus predominantly on the backend of the application in this role
- You will be involved in the design phase of new integrations and related features
- You will support junior colleagues through knowledge sharing and support
- You help reduce technical debt and make the code basis future-proof
⚒️ What you'll need:
- You’re an accomplished (Senior) Integration / Backend Engineer with a track record of professional programming working in a team environment
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree (University/University of Applied Sciences) in an engineering discipline (i.e. Computer Science, Math or Physics)
- You have a profound knowledge of and relevant practical experience with Node.js and TypeScript as a programming language
- You possess a sound expertise in the design and implementation of RESTful APIs, including the authentication topic
- You are ideally experienced with relevant third-party systems (i.e. ERP systems, travel providers, HR systems) and have worked in a similar business context before
- You enjoy working independently, taking ownership of your tasks and having a positive and collaborative “can-do” approach, even during times of pressure
- You are fluent in English; other languages are a plus (in particular German)
🚀 What you'll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and can shape things from day one
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including California-based Sequoia Capital, New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.