Customer Care Specialist
Munich, Bavaria /
Customer Success – Yokoy Care /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
After closing our $80M Series B funding this spring, we are thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth environment. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Customer Care Specialist in Munich! 🚀
We are looking for a confident individual to join our Customer Success team and support our daily business as a Customer Care Specialist. In this role, you will be in daily contact with our customers to resolve their operational issues, answer their questions, or any other concerns. You are responsible for the correct administration of application problems, the creation of support tickets and the communication with the end user. Furthermore, you are also in contact with our other internal teams to investigate issues and provide feedback. Within this role, you will be in the center of our customer success processes and directly influence our customer satisfaction.
This is your chance to shape the Customer Care area of a FinTech scaleup and to bring your support knowledge to the next level. We allow you to work with great freedom and creative possibilities.
Your future team
The Customer Success Team is responsible for the entire customer lifecycle after a contract has been signed. We currently work in four areas: Yokoy Solutions, Yokoy Academy, Enablement & Growth and Customer Care/Operations. As a Customer Care Specialist, you will take full ownership of our customers' daily concerns. As part of this, you will work closely with our team members in Onboarding and Engineering to improve our software.
What you will do:
- Ownership of incoming requests from customers, including the creation of tickets for the internal organization
- Ownership for tracking-to-resolution of recorded incidents or bugs
- Answering and handling customer inquiries for our customers in Germany, Switzerland, and the rest of Europe
- Internally, you’re the first point of contact for knowledge on the operational use of our software
What you’ll need:
- You finished your studies or your apprenticeship or has some work experience of at least one year in an operational area (ideally Finance, Support, Customer Care)
- Background in finance and or accounting is a strong plus
- Operational experience with a high turnover of external customer inquiries and internal clarifications from the team is a plus
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks at a high frequency
- Structured and detail oriented approach to work
- Fluency in English and German, additional languages are a plus
What you’ll get:
- Work with international colleagues around Europe
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
Round 1: talk with one of our Talent managers
Round 2: meeting with your manager and a team-member
Optional: 3rd interview round or use case
After this we should be able to decide if we’re a match!
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid and large sized enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense, company card and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software tool helps our global customers save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 140 employees and offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna and Amsterdam we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management.