Partner Manager (German speaker)
Revenue – Sales /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Partner Manager in Amsterdam and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a Partner Manager you are responsible for growing and developing our partner ecosystem and delivering net new ARR from both partner sourced and co-sell revenue. We are a product-driven company and visionary best-in-class product is the key for our customer’s success. Building out our partner ecosystem is crucial for our continuous growth in one of our key markets (Germany).
🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- You leverage your network to source, recruit and onboard new partners
- You contribute to the revenue targets by delivering net new ARR via partners
- You set up and manage Go To Market plans with our key partners
- You enable our partners for success via sales excellence onboarding and coaching
- You act as the partners conduit with Yokoy
- You develop strong internal cross functional relationships
- You support the business with good decision making and the right partner focus and investment
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You’re an accomplished Partner Manager with 3+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- You have knowledge of ERP, Finance, Procurement or Expense management
- You enjoy building partner relationships and markets from scratch
- You are a skilled collaborator and a proven cross functional player, as well as an excellent communicator
- You’re experienced working in Germany and the wider DACH market
- You can identify what motivates and drives our prospective partners
- You have the ability to develop and manage Go To Market plans
- You are prepared to be scrappy and a self starter
- You are fluent in English and German, other languages are a plus
🚀 What you’ll expect from Yokoy
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
- Work anywhere - we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within EU
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.