Munich, Bavaria /
Customer Success – Solutions /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
After closing our $80M Series B funding this spring, we are thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth environment. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Implementation Manager in München! 🚀
As an Implementation Manager you are part of Yokoy Solutions and work in direct coordination with our other team members in Customer Success as well as in Engineering. Ideally, you can bring your know-how in finance and/or IT into the projects.
What you'll do:
- Ownership of implementation projects for medium and large customers - from kickoff to go-live
- Coordination of all project phases, from requirements gathering to test phase
- Further development of our Yokoy Implementation Blueprint at large accounts for our successful scaling
What you'll need:
- At least 2 years of relevant project experience in the area of digitalization, finance transformation or software implementation
- Knowledge in interface architecture, business analysis or accounting & financeIdeally experience in agile way of working
- Pragmatic approach with hands-on mentality
- Practical experience in customer-focused communicationStructured and detailed approach to work
- Fluent in English and German; other languages are a plus
What you'll get:
- We love to see people flourish! You'll have the resources to take things into your own hands and shape things from day one
- You'll work closely with the founders and leadership team
- We're fast - you'll be able to measure the impact of your work quickly
- We're growing fast, and you're the expert. Help shape our growth and take the lead
- Flexibility: everyone has their own high-productivity times. Found your sweet spot? Perfect - we look at the result, not what time it was produced
- Hybrid: We love physical meetings, but we've also learned (thanks Covid) how to be efficient with remote work
- Competitive startup package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid-sized companies and enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense-, company card- and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software solution enables our global customers to save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 250 employees, offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna, Belgrade, Madrid and Amsterdam, and more than 500 customers, we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management. 🚀