Cloud Frontend Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland /
Technology – Engineering /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
After closing our $80M Series B funding round with the world’s renowned tech fund Sequoia Capital this spring, we are thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth environment. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Cloud Frontend Engineer in Amsterdam! 🚀
As a Mid/Senior Frontend Developer, you will work on maintaining and further developing the Yokoy software (SaaS) by building and testing new features, advancing the technology for scalability, and ensuring reliability. Yokoy is based on the newest technology available on the market, which makes your work extremely exciting. The Engineer role is a crucial position for us as Yokoy is growing fast on a global scale, which requires a product that can keep up with the speed without compromising on quality.
What you'll do:
- You will be working on new features within a product team where you work with the team to refine, plan, develop and review new product features
- You closely work together with our designers to continuously improve the design and user experience
- You write clean and testable code
- You’ll support the advancement of technology to prepare for global scale
What you'll need:
- You bring at least 3 years of professional programming experience
- You have a strong expertise with HTML5, CSS (incl. Precompilers like Sass)
- You enjoy working independently
- You ideally have a good knowledge of web components
- You already have some experience with cloud software architecture (e.g. GCP, Azure, or AWS)
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs
- You speak English fluently, other languages are a plus
What you'll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid-sized companies and enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense-, company card- and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software solution enables our global customers to save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 250 employees, offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna, Belgrade, Madrid and Amsterdam, and more than 500 customers, we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management. 🚀