Talent Acquisition Specialist
European Union /
Operations – People & Culture /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
We just closed our $80M Series B funding and are thriving in this fast-paced hypergrowth phase. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Talent Acquisition Specialist Commercial! 🚀
As Talent Acquisition Specialist Commercial you are responsible for recruiting commercial, marketing and staffing roles. We are growing super rapidly and you play a key role in Yokoy’s growth. You will support our Marketing, Sales and Operations departments in hiring. Next to filling positions we have a lot of exciting projects to work on. For example, to extend and build our employer brand, develop our career page and come up with creative sourcing activities to fill our pipelines.
We are a product-driven company and our product is the key factor for our and our client’s success. You as our Talent Acquisition Specialist Commercial are crucial for our continuous growth as you have a big impact on our hiring kpi’s!
What you’ll do:
- You are responsible for hiring commercial, marketing and operational roles
- Be the point of contact for hiring managers, do stakeholder management and have the responsibility for the recruitment process from a-z
- Keep track of applicants, taking care of building a solid pipeline through sourcing, referral and social mediaConduct screenings and make sure we leave a great candidate experience
- Work with our ATS Lever to keep track of your roles and help hiring managers plus their team to interview candidates successfully
- Come up with creative ways to improve our hiring by challenging the business in their needs
- Help the business in taking their hiring to the next level as you are the expert!
Next to the operational work we have tons of exciting opportunities and projects to work on! We would love to hear and see your (creative) thoughts on our processes and improvement opportunities.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in hiring, preferably in a fast past environment
- A great feeling for candidates and knowledge on how to hire successfully
- Ability to adapt and thrive for changeNo fair for advising managers and you take ownership
- Experience in (Linkedin) sourcing and interviewing
- Fluent in English and any other language is a plus!
What you’ll get:
- We love to see people thrive!
- You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid and large sized enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense, company card and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software tool helps our global customers save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 140 employees and offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna and Amsterdam we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management.