Growth Marketing Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland /
Marketing – Growth Marketing /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
After closing our $80M Series B funding this spring, we are thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth environment. We are now looking for a new colleague to support the Marketing and Sales engine as Growth Marketing Manager in one of our offices in Europe (Amsterdam, Munich, Vienna or Zurich)! 🚀
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you're playing a crucial role in growing and scaling our demand generation strategy. You will work closely with our Campaign Managers, agencies, the Brand & Content team, as well as with the Data team and freelancers. This position is part of the marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Demand Generation.
What you’ll do:
- You'll apply growth methodologies to improve our conversion rates across the marketing and sales funnel: you will lead scoring, performance of digital campaigns, tracking and reporting revenue metrics
- You will plan, enable and monitor execution of integrated marketing campaigns and growth tests to drive pipeline and generate demand by leveraging and coordinating key roles and skills (cross-functional growth marketing) using all available channels such as paid ads and media, webinars, direct mail, email, events and more
- You will optimize the campaigns and ensure planning and process are aligned across product marketing, field marketing, performance, content, sales and others
- You support, coordinate or lead project management of our automation and lead scoring programs. You will collaborate with all team members and stakeholders to provide excellence in planning, execution and reporting
- You will create A/B test landing pages, creatives, messages, audiences and channels
- You identify potential new channels and current output and growth plateaus
- You ensure creative excellence, cohesiveness and quality across campaigns
- You build up and own KPIs, dashboards and reports that allow you to forecast, analyze and report results
What you’ll need:
- You bring at least 3 years experience in building and executing growth methodologies across various tactics and channels, B2B experience and SaaS preferred
- You have a deep understanding of how to create, manage and measure long-running integrated test programs, and short-term A/B conversion tests
- You are an experienced user of systems such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Wordpress, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics etc.
- You can see the bigger picture as good as translating the objectives into the necessary steps to succeed in your role: enable and document optimization processes and iterations
- You are interested in learning about strategy and want to keep improving your execution capabilities, with a strong focus on demand generation and revenue goals
- You love numbers and use your analytical skills to thrive performance
- You have an understanding of integrated marketing and the entire marketing mix
- You bring a proven track record in managing multiple priorities with cross-functional teams
- You have a 'no-job-is-too-difficult-or-too-small' attitude
- You are fluent in English and German, Spanish or Dutch; other languages are a plus.
What you'll get:
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of the future of Yokoy’s Demand Generation and have an impact on a fast-paced and globally expanding FinTech company
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth and take leadership
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in person sessions, but we have also learnt (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid-sized companies and enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense-, company card- and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software solution enables our global customers to save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 250 employees, offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna, Belgrade, Madrid and Amsterdam, and more than 500 customers, we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management. 🚀