Head of Partner Marketing
Amsterdam, North Holland /
Marketing – Partner Marketing /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
We just closed our $80M Series B funding and are thriving in this fast-paced hyper growth phase. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Head of Partner Marketing in one of our offices in Europe (Amsterdam, Munich, Vienna or Zurich)! 🚀
The Head of Partner Marketing will play a crucial role in growing and scaling our partners strategy. This role will report directly to the CMO.
What you'll do:
- Own the Partner Marketing channel pipeline goals with your team, making significant revenue impact and contributing to the fast paced growth of the business
- Empower our partner resellers, referrers and integrations on how to educate, promote and extract value from our brand
- Own and execute campaigns and strategies (internal, external) to improve our PRM software effectiveness
- Build and execute the strategy and processes related to joint Partner Marketing together by running partner go-to-market efforts and leverage in-market partnerships
- Lead our Partner Marketing team, focused on working with and through partners to build pipeline generation and accelerate sales deals
- Work very closely with the Partnership Sales team, to build and oversee the strategy for the Partner Marketing organization
- Mentor, lead, and grow the team; and create strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders across our company.
- Lead an end to end ABM strategy that activates our partners and Yokoy relationship.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of Partner Marketing / channel marketing experience at an enterprise software company with 3+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Proven track record building effective marketing campaigns that drive incremental pipeline
- Experience in marketing automation, content management systems, and webinar tools
- Proven ability to build up, manage and empower a high-impact team in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- You have an obsession for hitting KPIs
- A no-job-is-too-difficult-or-too-small-attitude
- SaaS experience is a plus
What you'll get:
- This is a unique opportunity to own the future of Yokoy’s Partner Marketing and be a visible leader within a fast-paced and globally expanding FinTech company
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth and take leadership
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in person sessions, but we have also learnt (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive startup package
This important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid and large sized enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense, company card and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software tool helps our global customers save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 140 employees and offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna and Amsterdam we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management.