Business Development Representative Switzerland
Revenue – Sales /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Business Development Representative in Zurich and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a Business Development Representative you will work with our customers to find and develop the best solutions from our portfolio. The further expansion of our sales in Switzerland is critical to our continued growth. You will be collaborating closely with the Account Executives, the marketing team and the product team. You can use your full creativity to find new ways in generating business.
🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- You will qualify new leads and engage in Email, Calling and Social outreach
- You are responsible for a proactive customer acquisition and connecting with senior executives
- You will collaborate with the marketing team to increase quantity and quality of leads
- You will be responsible for the documentation and maintenance of customer data in our CRM system with accurate pipeline and customer information
- You will manage your own pipeline consisting of qualified and interested customer contacts (B2B) at executive level
- You will conduct continuous market research to always be "ahead of the curve"
- Work on cross department strategic initiatives
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You have 1 year work experience in Sales, Finance, Consulting or other Customer Facing Roles
- You ideally have some previous experience in the SaaS industry
- You have strong communication skills - on all channels
- Smartness and cleverness - the right skills are more important to us than certificates
- You love to leave your comfort zone
- You succeed in inspiring others for an idea
- You have a confident approach to complexity
- You are a native German speaker and speak French and English on a proficient level; Business proficiency in Italian is a big a plus
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and can shape things from day one
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including California-based Sequoia Capital, New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.