(Senior) SAP Engineer
Technology – Research and Development /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new (Senior) SAP Engineer in Vienna or remote and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As (Senior) SAP Engineer you will be part of our Customer Engineering team and lead SAP implementations for our new customers. The position requires consultant skills but also technical skills. We are a product-driven company and our product is the key factor for our success and that of our customers. Providing reliable and state-of-the-art integrations of our client's SAP systems with Yokoy is crucial to our continued growth.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You advise new customers on the integration of Yokoy with S/4HANA, ERP 6.0 or HCM and are the Yokoy contact person for the Yokoy-SAP connector
- You support the team with new and further development of existing SAP S/4HANA and SAP ECC connectors in the ABAP environment
- You implement and configure the bidirectional interface between Yokoy and SAP
- As part/project leader you act within the team in your area of expertise and ensure GO lives
- You act as knowledge lead for internal & external contacts in the area of SAP and support trainings as well as pre-sales activities
⚒️ What you'll need:
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as SAP Consultant / Support Developer (experience in ABAP, ABAP-OO and Dynpro development)
- You already have experience with interface development (OData, WebService, RFC)
- You ideally have experience with integration platforms such as SAP Cloud Integration and Process Orchestration
- You enjoy complex development requests
- You are a team player and helpful person with good communication skills and you appreciate the exchange with customers
- You speak English fluently, other languages are a plus
🚀 What you'll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and can shape things from day one
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including California-based Sequoia Capital, New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.