Customer Success – Solutions /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Implementation Manager in Zurich or remote and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As an Implementation Manager you are part of Yokoy Solutions and work in direct coordination with our other team members in Customer Success as well as in Engineering. Ideally, you can bring your know-how in finance and/or IT into the projects.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- Ownership of implementation projects for medium and large customers - from kickoff to go-live
- Coordination of all project phases, from requirements gathering to test phase
- Further development of our Yokoy Implementation Blueprint at large accounts for our successful scaling
⚒️ What you'll need:
- At least 2 years of relevant project experience in the area of digitalization, finance transformation or software implementation
- Knowledge in interface architecture, business analysis or accounting & finance
- Ideally experience in agile way of working
- Pragmatic approach with hands-on mentality
- Practical experience in customer-focused communicationStructured and detailed approach to work
- Fluent in English and German; other languages like Dutch, French or Spanish are a plus
🚀 What you'll get:
- We love to see people flourish! You'll have the resources to take things into your own hands and shape things from day one
- You'll work closely with the founders and leadership team
- We're fast - you'll be able to measure the impact of your work quickly
- We're growing fast, and you're the expert. Help shape our growth and take the lead
- Flexibility: everyone has their own high-productivity times. Found your sweet spot? Perfect - we look at the result, not what time it was produced
- Remote: We love physical meetings, but we've also learned (thanks Covid) how to be efficient with remote work
- Competitive startup package
- Flexible holiday swap days and 4 weeks paid paternity leave
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.