Technical Customer Care Specialist
Revenue – Customer Service & Success /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
We just closed our $80M Series B funding and are thriving in this fast-paced hypergrowth phase. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Technical Customer Care Specialist in Amsterdam or Munich! 🚀
As Technical Customer Care Specialist you are responsible for the Level 2 support for our customers. We are a product-driven company and our product is the key factor for our and our client’s success. Taking ownership of the daily requests and concerns of our customers is crucial for our continuous growth.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You take ownership of incoming requests from customers, including the creation of tickets for the internal organization
- You will interact with our internal engineering team on a daily basis
- You are responsible for tracking-to-resolution of recorded incidents or bugs
- You answer and handle customer inquiries as well as other operational issues
- You act as internal knowledge lead for the operational use of our tool
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You have at least 2-3 years of work experience in a customer support role and at least 1 year in Level 2 support
- You have experience in logging and monitoring or have an interest in it
- You have operational experience with a high turnover of external customer requests and internal clarifications from the team
- You are well-structured and have a detail-oriented approach to work
- You are fluent in English and German
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and can shape things from day one
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including California-based Sequoia Capital, New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.