Credit Card Operations Specialist
Amsterdam, North Holland /
Customer Success – Delivery and Operations /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Credit Card Operations Specialist in Amsterdam and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a Credit Card Operations Specialist, you will take full ownership of activating our Yokoy credit cards in our customers' accounts, as well as communicating with our partner banks along the entire credit card lifecycle. As part of this, you will work closely with our team members in Onboarding and Account Management, whose projects you will support specifically for the set-up of our credit cards. Customer Care will also need your expertise in the area of Yokoy credit cards.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You take ownership of incoming requests to set up Yokoy Cards, including the initiation of account opening with our partners
- You act as the Yokoy SPOC to our partner banks along with the account opening and card activation process
- You answer and process customer inquiries regarding Yokoy Credit Cards in Switzerland and abroad as well as other operational issues
- You are the internal knowledge lead in Credit Card Operations and act as a direct support to the CFO
⚒️ What you'll need:
- You have experience of at least 2 years in an operational area (ideally Card Operations) of a bank, insurance company, or FinTech
- You have experience working in Operations with a high turnover of external customer inquiries and internal clarifications from the team
- You are able to handle a variety of tasks at a high frequency
- You enjoy working in a structured and detail-oriented way
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a plus
🚀 What you'll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
- Flexible holiday swap days and 4 weeks paid paternity leave
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.