(Senior) SAP Engineer
Munich / Zurich / Vienna / Madrid / London / Amsterdam
Technology – Research and Development /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding in 2022 and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new (Senior) SAP Engineer and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
In your role as a (Senior) SAP Engineer at Yokoy, you'll have the vital task of enhancing and upkeeping the connector between Yokoy and various SAP systems and versions. Your primary objective is to ensure a seamless integration, facilitating the smooth exchange of master data, transactional data, and bookings. Your responsibilities also encompass evaluating, devising, and executing custom solutions tailored to meet the specific needs of our largest clients. Furthermore, you'll play a crucial role in documenting the connector and assisting in the training of external implementation partners.
🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- You maintain and extend the existing SAP S/4HANA and SAP ECC connectors in the ABAP environment to accommodate the business requirements of existing and new customers.
- You implement and configure the bidirectional interface between Yokoy and SAP for our key customers and instruct our partners on the process.
- You provide 3rd level support for any incidents related to the integration with SAP
- You advise new customers on the integration of Yokoy with S/4HANA, ERP 6.0 or HCM and are the Yokoy contact person for the Yokoy-SAP connector
- You consult internal & external contacts in the area of SAP and support trainings
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as SAP Consultant / Support Developer (experience in ABAP, ABAP-OO and Dynpro development, WRICEF)
- You are experienced in implementing SaaS and/or 3rd party (non-SAP) software solutions.
- You have experience with interface development (OData, WebService, RFC)
- You possess expertise with integration platforms such as SAP Cloud Integration and Process Orchestration
- You have in-depth development experience of the FI/CO and/or MM modules and at least some development experience on HR/HCM
- You Ideally have some degree of knowledge and/or development experience regarding SAP Cloud Platform solutions (RAP/CAP/Public Cloud Integration/BTP/BAS, UI5, FIORI)
- You Ideally have experience developing large custom (ZY-) implementations and/or experience developing custom transportable SAP Plug-And-Play software packages
- You enjoy complex development requests
- You are a team player and helpful person with good communication skills, and you appreciate the exchange with customers
- You are fluent in English; other languages are a plus
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU.
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an intelligent spend management platform, trusted by modern finance teams to streamline invoices, expenses, and payments. Powered by AI and machine learning, Yokoy automates up to 95% of manual processes.
🏢 Established in 2019 in Zurich, Switzerland, Yokoy is trusted by leaders at over 600 of the world’s most forward-thinking companies to help them transform how they spend, by transforming how their people spend their time. Designed to sit at the heart of the modern finance tech stack, Yokoy connects with the leading ERP systems, invoicing platforms, travel booking tools, and other enterprise finance tools to power end-to-end automation and provide complete visibility across the enterprise. Yokoy is backed by leading investors including California-based Sequoia Capital, New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.