Munich, Bavaria /
Technology – Frontend /
Full-time - Remote
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
We just closed our $80M Series B funding and are thriving in this fast-paced hypergrowth phase. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Mobile Developer in one of our offices (Zurich, Amsterdam, Munich, Vienna) or remote! 🚀
As a Mobile Developer you are responsible for developing new features and user interfaces for our Yokoy software (SaaS). We are a product-driven company and our product is the key factor for our and our client’s success. Having a performing application that offers a great user experience is crucial for our product and our continuous growth.
What you'll do:
- You develop new features and user interfaces from wireframe and design models
- You are responsible for a best-in-class performance and user experience of the application
- You will fix bugs and performance problems
- You write clean, readable and testable code
- You work closely with our back-end developers, designers, product managers and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
What you'll need:
- Ideally, you are holding a Bachelor's or Master's degree (University/University of Applied Sciences) in an engineering discipline (Computer Science, Math or Physics)
- You are proficient with the mobile app framework Ionic and the programme language TypeScript
- You have at least 3 years of professional programming experience
- You are an expert with HTML5 and CSS (incl. Precompilers like Sass)
- You enjoy working independently
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs
- You speak English fluently, other languages are a plus
What you'll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid and large sized enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense, company card and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software tool helps our global customers save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 140 employees and offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna and Amsterdam we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management.