Marketing Operations Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
After closing our $80M Series B funding this spring, we are thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth environment. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Marketing Ops in Amsterdam! 🚀
As Marketing Operations Manager you are responsible for enabling the team with your technical expertise and resources. Furthermore, you will leverage, maintain and own our marketing tech stack. Marketing automation is not just a buzzword to you and you love to turn customer insights into valuable touchpoints. Managing governance, administering tools and platforms, and leading projects i.e. lead scoring and routing, while supporting and having a strong background/experience with marketing automation campaigns is crucial for our continuous growth. The position will be a key member of our marketing and sales engine, as part of the Demand Generation team.
What you'll do
- Own our marketing tech stack, ensure the quality of the data, automate workflows and enable processes and governance
- Work with all marketing team members and bring our marketing automation to the next level
- Support Account-based marketing, demand generation and outreach campaigns
- Automate lead routing and ensure the focus on high-quality leads
- Identify trends and analyze and integrate new tools
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Sales & Customer Success teams to improve activation, efficiency, speed, and conversion.
What you'll need
- You’re an accomplished Marketing Operations Manager and/or Marketing Automation Manager with a track record owning and growing Marketing Automation campaigns, processes and tools (HubSpot required, Salesforce is a plus)
- You have at least 2 year experience in Marketing Automation
- You have a profound knowledge of Marketing Operations for B2B SaaS
- You have a proven track record of developing and implementing lead scoring systems and tools to accelerate growth/demand/pipeline.
- You have a positive and collaborative “can-do” approach
- You are fluent in English, and Spanish, German or Dutch. Other languages are a plus
What you'll get
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
This important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid and large sized enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense, company card and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software tool helps our global customers save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 140 employees and offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna and Amsterdam we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management.