European Union /
Marketing – Brand & Content /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
We recently closed our $80M Series B funding round and are entering a fast-paced hyper-growth phase. Now, we are looking for a new colleague to become our Creative Director in Amsterdam, Munich, Vienna or Zurich! 🚀
Yokoy is growing, and so is our in-house agency. We are seeking a gifted Creative Director to join our marketing team. As a Creative Director, you transform a brief into a captivating idea for our brand and marketing communications. You’ll do this by conceptualising and working together with the entire marketing team to ensure the best outcome.
To succeed, you worked in advertising or in a creative agency and bring a solid knowledge of campaign production, design and development as well as branding. We are a product-driven company and our product is the key factor for our and our client's success. Educating and inspiring our audience through captivating ideas is crucial for our continuous growth. Therefore, our Creative Director understands that advertising is a collaborative process and unites and inspires with the power of their ideas.
What you'll do
- Responsible for developing concepts for different marketing projects, illustrating your idea through mood boards, presentations, videos and imagery.
- Responsible for setting the tone of voice for Yokoy, in campaigns and other marketing collaterals.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas to bring to life
- Create visual design concepts for campaigns, website, content and sales material, based on Yokoy’s visual identity
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that resonates with our target audience, both rationally but also emotionally.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, and provide feedback to the team
- Work closely with the rest of the creative team to ensure brand consistency and quality throughout all deliverables.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with internal and external copywriters and designers to transform an idea into media assets.
- For bigger video- and photo shoots you’ll work together with external agencies and for smaller productions with our internal team.
What you'll bring
- Working in a scale-up means constantly challenging yourself. You are passionate about personal challenges because you appreciate the steep learning curve that you can grow. You like to look for situations that take you out of your comfort zone and enjoy working within your own scope of responsibilities, embedded in a team.
- Bachelor in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field
- Proven experience as an art director or in a similar creative role
- Hand-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe creative cloud and Figma
- Portfolio of creative projects showcasing your skills and experience
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Confidently sell in your ideas and vision to others, including stakeholders within the company.
- English language skills. Additional languages are considered a plus.
What you'll get
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid and large sized enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense, company card and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software tool helps our global customers save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 140 employees and offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna and Amsterdam we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management.