Technical Customer Support Level 2
Customer Success – Yokoy Care /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
After closing our $80M Series B funding this spring, we are thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth environment. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Customer Care Specialist Level 2 in one of our office (Munich, Amsterdam or Vienna)! 🚀
As Customer Care Specialist Level 2 you are responsible for the Level 2 support for our customers. We are a product-driven company and our product is the key factor for our and our client’s success. Taking ownership of the daily requests and concerns of our customers is crucial for our continuous growth.
What you'll do:
- You take ownership of incoming requests from customers, including the creation of tickets for the internal organization
- You are responsible for tracking-to-resolution of recorded incidents or bugs
- You answer and handle customer inquiries as well as other operational issues
- You act as internal knowledge lead for the operational use of our tool
What you'll need:
- You have at least 2-3 years of work experience in a customer support role and at least 1 year in Level 2 support
- You have experience in logging and monitoring or have an interest in it
- You ideally have a background in finance and accounting
- You have operational experience with a high turnover of external customer requests and internal clarifications from the team
- You are well-structured and have a detail-oriented approach to work
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a plus
What you'll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid and large sized enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense, company card and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software tool helps our global customers save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 140 employees and offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna and Amsterdam we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management.