Campaign Manager (f/m/d)
Munich, Bavaria /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
We just closed our $80M Series B funding and are thriving in this fast-paced hyper growth phase. We are now looking for a new colleague to support the Marketing and Sales engine as Campaign Manager in Amsterdam or Munich 🚀
A crucial role in growing and scaling our demand generation strategy, you will work closely with our Global Campaign Manager, Field Marketing, Brand & Content and partner agencies. This position is part of the marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Demand Generation.
What you'll do
- Plan, enable and monitor execution of integrated marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and generate demand by leveraging and coordinating key channels such as paid ads and media, webinars, direct mail, email, events and more
- Optimize the campaigns and ensure planning and process are aligned across product marketing, field marketing, performance, content, sales and others
- Support, coordinate or lead project management of our online and offline campaigns and programs. Collaborate with all team members and stakeholders to provide excellence in planning, execution and reporting
- Align with Global Campaign Manager to perfect and iterate our strategy approach. Execute campaign management of your campaigns and double down on the best conversion paths and tactics
- Ensure creative excellence, cohesiveness and quality across campaigns
- Collaborate with content marketing, media producers and creative agencies to create campaign promotion content, such as copywriting for landing pages, email promotions, banners, gated content etc.
- Collaborate with regional field marketing to integrate ABM Marketing, BDR and sales approaches for offline campaigns. Work closely with regional marketing teams to ensure our effectiveness and campaign efficiency
- Build up and own KPIs, dashboards and reports that allow you to forecast, analyze and report results
What you'll need
- 2+ year experience in building and executing integrated campaigns across various tactics and channels
- A deep understanding of how to create, manage and measure long-running integrated campaigns
- Experience with systems such as HubSpot, Google Analytics etc. are a plus
- You can see the bigger picture as good as translating the objectives into the necessary steps to succeed
- You are interested in learning about strategy and want to keep improving your execution capabilities, with a strong focus on demand generation goals
- You love numbers and use your analytical skills to thrive performance
- Understanding integrated marketing and the entire marketing mix
- Proven track record managing multiple priorities with cross-functional teams
- A no-job-is-too-difficult-or-too-small-attitude
- You are fluent in English and German, Spanish or Dutch. Other languages are a plus
What you'll get
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of the future of Yokoy’s Demand Generation and have an impact on a fast-paced and globally expanding FinTech company
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth and take leadership
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in person sessions, but we have also learnt (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know. If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid and large sized enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense, company card and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software tool helps our global customers save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 140 employees and offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna and Amsterdam we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management.