People Operations Manager
Munich, Bavaria /
Operations – People & Culture /
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
We just closed our $80M Series B funding and are thriving in this fast-paced hypergrowth phase. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our People Operations Manager in Munich (but could be in one of our other locations!) 🚀
As a People Operations manager, you will be part of our People Team, working on our HR systems and work closely with all departments to facilitate a smooth onboarding, team transfer, and growth for new and existing employees within the company. In addition, you will be responsible for the entire region of Europe and Switzerland.
What you'll do
- Build and manage a team of People Ops specialists across 4 locations
- Ensure the delivery of critical people operations processes e.g. relocations (global mobility services), unemployment claims, offboarding and job information changes including compensation, promotions and transfers.
- Document, implement and work to improve upon processes, procedures and programs relating to the Yokolini life cycle - conducting regular reviews around optimization and scalability.
- Take full ownership of Yoko’s documentation including contracts, amendments and all other items pertinent to the Yokoy lifecycle.
- Accountable for HRIS data including team member records and information changes such as promotions, terminations and transfers. Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of all people data both in the HRIS and ancillary systems.
- Ensure that the Yokolini team has a full understanding of operational processes and policies providing guidance, support and training when necessary.
- In collaboration with various cross-functional partners, build and drive timely implementation of projects relating to the various points within the team member lifecycle coordinating workstreams and associated communication mechanisms.
- Support the People Business Partner (PBP) team i.e. administration of various surveys, conduct exit interviews (IC) and provide useful data to guide decision making.
- Provide functional and technical support surrounding the employee experience platform i.e. general configuration, trouble-shooting issues, managing settings and recommending process improvements.
- Collaborate with the Employment Solutions Partner to support relocation requests, fostering a close relationship with co-employers to ensure quality delivery of mobility services.
What you'll bring
- 5-7 years of People Ops Manager experience, ideally in a global, fast-paced, high-growth environment (SaaS environment, FinTech, etc.)
- Experience with various HR systems and excellent Google Docs/Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, a proven ability to execute processes, and a flexible approach to problem-solving
- Discretion and judgment in handling confidential and sensitive data
- Can-do attitude and a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style
- Fluency in English and German is a must, other languages are a plus
- Experience in Fintech is a plus but not necessary
What you'll get
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you.
Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy.
We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete.
If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know. If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid and large sized enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense, company card and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software tool helps our global customers save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 140 employees and offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna and Amsterdam we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management.