Information Security Officer
Engineering and Product Development – Information Security /
Information Security Officer - Cyprus
Reference Number: ISO1023
You will contribute to the implementation and maintenance of the organisation's information security program, to ensure that people and information assets are adequately protected. You will also be responsible for assessing and assuring the information security of third-party suppliers and ensuring compliance with the company’s security standards.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s information security program including policies, procedures, and standards
- Aligning the company’s Information Security Program with security guidelines and regulations
- Ensuring that information security projects meet objectives across the organisation.
- Identifying and addressing security violations and inefficiencies with systems, applications, and procedures
- Performing an ongoing information security risk assessment program
- Making recommendations for improving controls and practices, to reduce risks related to information security
- Initiating and promoting activities to foster information security awareness within the company
- BSc/MSc in Information Security or any other related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in information security or a similar role
- Experience in Information Security Governance, and demonstrated ability to develop policies and procedures
- Skilled across all areas of Information Security such as operations, physical, network, system and application security
- Possess knowledge and understanding of common security frameworks and standards, such as: NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ITIL, ISO27001, COBIT etc.
- CISM, CRISC – or a relevant certification in matters of cybersecurity and/or ICT and security risk will be considered an advantage
- Familiar with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, and team-working skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in both English and Greek
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Food allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!