Senior QA Software Test Automation Engineer (Java)
Engineering and Product Development – Quality Assurance /
Senior QA Software Test Automation Engineer (Java) – Cyprus, Greece or Remote
As an automation QA engineer, you will join an amazing team who are committed to improving product quality. In this role, you will focus on product quality assurance while considering functionality, performance, security, GUI and many other factors.
You will use Java/Kotlin, Selenium, Selenide, REST Assured, TestNG, Gradle, Git, TestRail, and Jenkins while performing automation testing for either web or mobile applications.
Working within the existing testing environment, you will have the chance to create testing suites from scratch. Our team will help you reach your full potential while you work with cutting edge technologies on challenging projects.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Closely collaborate with the development team to help deliver high quality software
- Understand and translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Enhance software delivery and quality throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Perform automated functional and performance testing
- Design and develop the test automation framework, implement required libraries, and conduct auto-tests
- Maintain CI pipelines and integrate automated scripts into CI tools
- Manage any issues that may arise and drive resolutions throughout the testing process
- Actively participate in the Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in quality assurance and test automation (functional GUI and API)
- Practical experience in automation testing with Java (Selenium, REST Assured, or similar for mobile automation) is a must
- Experience in writing queries for SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in agile software development methodologies and testing procedures
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Committed to excellence, continuous improvement, and to achieving the best results
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Attractive remuneration package
- Food allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Attractive relocation package and support for a smooth relocation for you and your family
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!