Trading Quality Analyst
Data Science and Business Intelligence – Data Science /
Trading Quality Analyst – Cyprus
Great career opportunity to join a team of experts in an innovative and fast-growing company! We are looking for a highly analytical and detail oriented Trading Quality Analyst who will be responsible for performing analysis and maintaining trade execution quality to ensure efficient and cost-effective outcome, in addition to delivering high quality reporting and analysis on existing and new business operations.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Monitor, analyse, and report on trade quality in collaboration with Management
- Conduct data analysis to identify business development opportunities and cost efficiencies.
- Reconcile and evaluate data from multiple sources and resolve any discrepancies and issues identified.
- Generate comprehensive reports for the evaluation of trading quality, identify opportunities to minimise trading costs, and provide actionable insights.
- Design, implement, monitor, and troubleshoot trading system execution processes and trading system availability.
- Analyse, maintain and monitor the financial instruments’ liquidity, availability, and costs.
- Stay updated on markets trends, conditions and events that influence liquidity and costs.
- BSc/MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or any other relevant field
- Experience in a position with similar responsibilities will be a plus
- Knowledge of relational database concepts, SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as R, Python or MATLAB will be a plus
- Strong understanding of trading business and technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Food allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!