Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) Finance & Accounting - Remote
Germany (Remote) /
Full-time // Permanent
You want to be in the driver seat? Join us as a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) remotely!
As a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) you will take over full ownership of our Finance & Accounting domain and develop the vision for the product domain along the lines of the general product strategy.
You will have full ownership of your own product, backlog and you will take over the responsibility to lead the cross-functional team in collaboration with a Scrum Master and an Engineering Manager.
Bring your expertise, expand your skillset and enrich the work experience of thousands of people using Xentral everyday!
- You own the development of a vision for the Finance & Accounting domain and of an 18-month roadmap
- You are the direct contact for customers regarding product discovery and feedback on functionality in the Finance & Accounting domain
- You take responsibility for backlog prioritisation
- You work out sprint planning and sprint reviews
- You work closely with customer support on incoming tickets
- You align regularly with partner management about possible partnerships
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager/ Product Owner in an agile setting ideally in a SaaS context
- You have already gained relevant experience in the areas of Accounting/ Finance / Controlling
- You are already familiar with B2B financial software such as e.g. SAP or Datev and you are ideally already used to work with common SMB software in the area of accounting
- You have a strong analytical and strategic mindset, you like to work hands-on and and you have a highly-collaborative approach to engineering teams and stakeholders
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge in German is a plus
We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Berlin or Munich. You decide!
Xentral feels like home!
For us Xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.
Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
For our permanent employees in Germany and the Netherlands we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to your application!
We are an established tech startup with major tech investors Frank Thelen, Sequoia Capital and Visionaries Club on our side. We are aiming at defining a new SaaS category and empower entrepreneurs and e-commerce vendors to automate their resource planning and focus on the things that matters most to them: their business. We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam or Munich. You decide!