Senior DevOps / Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) - Remote
Engineering & Data /
Full-time // Permanent /
Xentral is growing and growing and so is our application, aside from tackling our legacy (let’s be honest, who isn’t?) we are testing new waters in development and we also are building up infrastructural teams. As a SaaS company we are naturally having our head in the cloud and so should you! Come and join our development team as Cloud Architect with hang for the DevOps philosophy. Take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of our platform.
- You are responsible for designing and implementing AWS architectures and environments in close collaboration with our development and project management team
- You build highly available and scalable cloud native services and solutions using AWS
- You design, build, test and implement best practices and solutions around automation, build, release and virtualization
- You set up modern cloud-based monitoring and logging solutions
- You take care of troubleshooting and debugging the infrastructure, network and operating system issues
- You have more than 5 years of DevOps experience, ideally in a product driven company
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in AWS and 2 years experience in working with Kubernetes
- You have a very good understanding of CI/CD, Docker, containerisation and infrastructure as code (Ansible, Terraform, Puppet or similar)
- You are well versed with Linux server administration and experienced in coding (preferably PHP/ Python) and Bash-Scripting Bash
- You have strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills as well as good team spirit and collaboration skills in the sense of the DevOps culture
We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Berlin or Munich. You decide!
Xentral feels like home!
For us Xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.
Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
For our permanent employees in Germany and the Netherlands we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to your application!
We are an established tech startup with major tech investors Frank Thelen, Sequoia Capital and Visionaries Club on our side. We are aiming at defining a new SaaS category and empower entrepreneurs and e-commerce vendors to automate their resource planning and focus on the things that matters most to them: their business. We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam or Munich. You decide!