Head of Sales DACH (m/f/d) - Remote
Germany (Remote) /
Full-time // Permanent
You are responsible for growing and managing the Account Executives team and further expanding our ERP SaaS business. You always think ahead and lead the team towards achievement of sales targets. You contribute to our sales strategy and to day-to-day sales tactics, and guide your team to become successful sales professionals. You develop your teams’ product and market understanding and work closely with colleagues from Demand Generation, Partner Management and Account Management.
- You recruit, build and develop an outstanding team of Account Executives (AE)
- You develop target-oriented account strategies for the development of new business potentials
- You are responsible for your customer base by acquiring customers and building a sustainable network through good relationship management
- You think entrepreneurially and support process optimization
- You recognize the personal potential of your team members, lead by example and help them to develop
- You lead, motivate and manage the operational performance of the AE team
- You assume revenue and budget responsibility for your team
- You run the Weekly/ Monthly/Quarterly Forecasting for the entire New Business Journey, from Meeting to Customer.
- You hold a degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, industrial engineering or an MBA - in any case you have a clear affinity for tech topics
- You have significant relevant professional experience in B2B sales - ideally in a SaaS environment
- You have experience in leading and growing a team as well as the proven ability to coach and develop a sales team on all aspects of sales process - from lead gen to pipeline development and closing business
- You bring experience as a top performing individual contributor in a new business role and a track-record of successful projects
- Working with CRM tools like Hubspot or Salesforce comes naturally to you and you are familiar with sales and marketing automation systems (e.g. LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- You make decisions analytically, are numbers-oriented and focus on growth
- You are a team player with exceptional communication skills
- You are a positive creative out of the box thinker and you love your job
- You are fluent in both English and German
We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Berlin or Munich. You decide!
Xentral feels like home!
For us Xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.
Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
For our permanent employees in Germany and the Netherlands we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to your application!
We are an established tech startup with major tech investors Frank Thelen, Sequoia Capital and Visionaries Club on our side. We are aiming at defining a new SaaS category and empower entrepreneurs and e-commerce vendors to automate their resource planning and focus on the things that matters most to them: their business. We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam or Munich. You decide!