Senior Software Engineer (GO) (m/f/d) - Remote
Germany (Remote) /
Engineering & Data /
Full-time // Permanent
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join us remotely. You contribute to the development of our SaaS product and act as domain owner for analytics services. Your code will help customers grow based on data-driven decisions and algorithmic recommendations.
Together with your team, you focus on software development, establish high-quality code and influence architecture decisions.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Apply now!
- You develop and maintain the Analytics Service backend including purpose build database technology and APIs
- You build components required for ETL, query logic and enriching of customer data to facilitate insights, recommendations and benchmarks across our served industries
- You oversee relevant parts of the user facing analytics infrastructure and produce scalable and maintainable solutions
- You work closely with PM, UX/UI and other functions, using modern agile software development methods
- Several years of experience in backend engineering with a strong desire to specialize further in big data, data engineering, and analytics
- Strong track record using Golang for cloud-based applications, SQL is part of your daily routine (experience in Python and/or PHP is a plus)
- Experience with different data storage systems like MySQL, DynamoDB, S3, Redis, Druid, Snowflake, etc.
- Love for algorithms, design patterns, unit testing, SOLID and modular development as well as numbers, statistics and more complex calculations
- Global view of architecture and business logic
- Open and team-oriented personality and passionate about working in a cross-functional team
- Fluent English skills
We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Berlin or Munich. You decide!
Xentral feels like home!
For us Xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.
Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
For our permanent employees in Germany and the Netherlands we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to your application!
We are an established tech startup with major tech investors Frank Thelen, Sequoia Capital and Visionaries Club on our side. We are aiming at defining a new SaaS category and empower entrepreneurs and e-commerce vendors to automate their resource planning and focus on the things that matters most to them: their business. We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam or Munich. You decide!