Staff Engineer (m/f/d) - Remote
Engineering & Data /
Full-time // Permanent /
Eager to lead with technical prowess and drive innovation in a cutting-edge environment? At Xentral, we're revolutionizing business processes with our lean ERP cloud software. From e-commerce to accounting, we're simplifying and centralizing operations for seamless efficiency.
As a Staff Engineer, you'll spearhead critical projects on cross-team collaboration and mentor the next wave of talent, contributing to a dynamic future where your skills and vision make a lasting impact. Join us in shaping the future of Xentral. Apply now and let the journey begin!
- You take charge of technically demanding projects, providing guidance and direction to ensure successful execution on a cross-team level
- You conduct code reviews and facilitate design to not only identify and rectify potential issues but also transfer knowledge on best practices, alternative solutions, and areas of excellence
- You provide mentorship through design reviews, code reviews, and regular one-on-one sessions
- You identify opportunities for technical improvements, from database optimizations to anomaly detection, to enhance product functionality and performance
- You foster an environment of continuous learning, open communication, and mutual support within the team, leveraging your expertise to enable others' success
- You have demonstrated expertise in writing code ideally with PHP, Symfony/Laravel, coupled with a history of leading technical projects and building large-scale systems
- You have extensive experience with diverse projects on cross-team collaboration, including product development, refactoring, technology shifts, and adoption of new programming languages
- You have proven ability to make critical technical decisions and implement solutions in steady consideration of evolving technologies, paradigms, and related fields
- You have the ability to form effective partnerships with team managers, focusing on technology leadership while maintaining a collaborative approach and you are capable of translating business and product objectives into technical proposals and decisions
- You have a business-fluent command of written and spoken English
We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Berlin or Munich. You decide!
Xentral feels like home!
For us Xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.
Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
For our permanent employees in Germany and the Netherlands we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to your application!
We are an established tech startup with major tech investors Frank Thelen, Sequoia Capital and Visionaries Club on our side. We are aiming at defining a new SaaS category and empower entrepreneurs and e-commerce vendors to automate their resource planning and focus on the things that matters most to them: their business. We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam or Munich. You decide!