Software Engineer (m/f/d) PHP - Remote
Germany (Remote) /
Engineering & Data /
Full-time // Permanent
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join us remotely. You contribute to the development of our SaaS product and act as domain owner. You take full responsibility for your part of the product. Together with your team, you focus on software development, continuously improve the quality of the code and establish high-quality code and architecture standards.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Apply now!
- You develop our SaaS product considering complexity, architecture and software design and improve it iteratively and continuously
- You create and revise applications in close cooperation with the product team, always taking into account the needs of the customer and the product
- You design and implement APIs for business-critical parts of our ERP software
- You research, document and communicate your discoveries, evaluate new technologies and methods and discuss them with your colleagues
- You work closely with your colleagues, using modern agile software development methods
- You support the team in the adoption of CI/CD, clean code and high code quality
- You have significant experience in software development using PHP, MySQL and Laravel and/or Symfony
- You already gained professional experience in working with AWS and docker
- You love algorithms, design patterns, unit testing, SOLID and modular development as well as numbers, statistics and more complex calculations
- You have a global view of architecture and business logic
- You are an open and team-oriented personality and passionate in working in a cross-functional team
- You have a business-fluent command of written and spoken English
We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Berlin or Munich. You decide!
Xentral feels like home!
For us Xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.
Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
For our permanent employees in Germany and the Netherlands we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to your application!
We are an established tech startup with major tech investors Frank Thelen, Sequoia Capital and Visionaries Club on our side. We are aiming at defining a new SaaS category and empower entrepreneurs and e-commerce vendors to automate their resource planning and focus on the things that matters most to them: their business. We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam or Munich. You decide!