Working Student - Customer Experience Manager (m/f/d) - Remote
Germany (Remote) /
Customer & Partner Success /
Are you tired of monotonous customer care and boring support activities? Do you want to solve problems and work together with our customers on real tailor-made solutions? And all of this in a digital setting with motivated colleagues? Then come to xentral and conquer with us the software hearts of our customers by competent know-how in all questions concerning our ERP system!
- You will provide xentral users with your expertise and support them in overcoming the challenges of using our software
- You will process incoming customer requests around xentral via e-mail, telephone, chat and our ticket system
- You keep our quality standards towards your customers in mind and are responsible for their satisfaction
- You will learn more about one part of our software and develop practical solutions together with us
- You are about to finish your studies and are looking for an entry in the SaaS world
- xentral is modern and brainy - you should be too. Therefore, you have a good understanding of IT and are interested in working with modern tools like Zendesk, JIRA or Confluence
- You are interested or even already have some experience in a process area such as logistics, production planning, operations, financial accounting/accounting, wholesale and foreign trade or eCommerce
- You are convincing through your communication skills and your joy in working with others, and you have fluent language skills in German and English
We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Berlin or Munich. You decide!
Xentral feels like home!
For us Xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.
Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
For our permanent employees in Germany and the Netherlands we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to your application!
We are an established tech startup with major tech investors Frank Thelen, Sequoia Capital and Visionaries Club on our side. We are aiming at defining a new SaaS category and empower entrepreneurs and e-commerce vendors to automate their resource planning and focus on the things that matters most to them: their business. We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam or Munich. You decide!