Software Development – External /Client /
Contract / Freelance
Wypoon seeks a talented developer to work on client projects in the Netherlands or Belgium. Being a software consulting organization with customers including Philips, ASML, ABN AMRO Bank, Heineken, and many more leading companies, we are constantly seeking qualified software engineers and architects for full-time employment. We are prepared to move selected applicants from outside the EU and sponsor their visas and work permits.
- Developing web applications that meet the requirements of clients or end-users. This includes creating user interfaces, building database structures, writing code, and integrating front-end and back-end systems
- Creating user interfaces that are responsive and user-friendly.
- Building and maintaining the server-side of web applications.
- Designing, building, and maintaining databases that are used by web applications.
- Test and debug web applications to ensure they are functioning properly.
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience in software development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent thinking level
- Advanced proficiency in the English Language (at least B2 in speaking, writing, listening, and reading)
- Experience in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Java, Python, C#.NET or NodeJS
- Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes and/or Jenkins)
- Database (SQL or NoSQL) knowledge
- Competitive Salary based on skills and experience
- 8% holiday bonus
- 1+ year working contract with prospect of permanent contract
- 27 paid vacation days based on 40 hours of working hours per week
- 1,500-euro relocation budget
- Travel budget
- Study Costs will also be covered in the case that you would like to participate in further technological certification and trainings, or if you would like to take language courses.
- Visa for your partner and children under age 18
- Eligibility for the 30% ruling
- Lots of support and help in terms of your relocation and settling in.
- Fun outings with other developers from all around the world!
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply with your updated resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for this position.