Graphic Designer (f/m/d)
Marketing – Design /
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our offices in Bath and Berlin and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry..
Why Lovehoney Group?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest-growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- You design communication and advertising media for our various brands, both online and offline
- You design packaging, POS materials, documentations, ads and sales material and prepare for production
- You create digital assets like banners, landing pages and other relevant online touch-points
- You act as the direct contact person for our brand managers - you advise them on the design and are creative in the implementation
- You work independently on the further development of our brands
- You are part of a growing design team within WOW Tech Marketing
- You maintain our media library
- You have completed training as a media designer or a degree as a graphic designer or similar
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in this position
- You are confident in using Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; Premier and After Effects is desirable
- You have already been able to participate significantly in the creation and / or further development of a corporate design (in-house)
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and have a good command of English; other language skills are desirable
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, apply through our company site or third party advertising platform.
Please visit our WOW Tech career page for applying: https://wowtech.com/career