Netsuite Developer (f/m/d)
Digital & IT – Digital /
WHO WE ARE?
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our offices in Bath and Berlin and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
Why WOW Tech?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest-growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- As a Netsuite Developer you maintain and enhance our ERP System (Oracle Netsuite) with interfaces to the core product as well as partners, manufacturing and 3rd-party logistic companies.
- Understanding the requirements of a task, operationally work in the system and deliver a successful increment is your core role.
- Together with a team of certain Netsuite experts you are able to collaborate on tasks and share your knowledge.
- You work with experts across all departments such as sales, finance or operation.
- Growth is extremely important to us - that's why your role is to support our stakeholders to define scalable business processes.
- Focus and skill development! You are the expert in ERP development - By working together with a product owner we make sure that you can concentrate 100% on your area of responsibility. In addition, you will have enough time for further training in technical topics.
- You have solid experience in Netsuite development for at least 3 years and you have successfully completed an IT-related study.
- You have experiences in data integrations like EDI, API and other data pipelines.
- CSS, HTML and Java Script is daily business for you.
- You know how to work with a middleware and have already heard of integrator.io.
- You are interested in topics like ware-houses, distribution channels and market-place.
- You are highly motivated and have fun to work with a team.
- Knowing the Chinese markets and its obstacles is a plus not a must.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, apply through our company site or third party advertising platform.
Please visit our WOW Tech career page for applying: https://wowtech.com/career