Brand Marketing Specialist (f/m/d)
Marketing – Marketing /
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our HQs in Bath and Berlin and offices all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
We are currently recruiting for a Brand Marketing Expert to join our Global team. The role requires developing a deep understanding of customers, regional/international market and media trends, and the competitive landscape in order to develop marketing strategies for all of our pleasure product brands including Womanizer, WE-Vibe, Arcwave, and Romp.
WHY WOW TECH?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest-growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- Building and continuous development of our pleasure product brands like Womanizer, We-Vibe, Arcwave and Romp
- Ensuring global brand consistency, including in-store and (digital) marketing measures
- Responsibility for translating strategic marketing goals into brand values to promote customer loyalty
- Provision and implementation of go-to-market plans for product launches, accompanying campaigns and development of advertising and POS materials
- Collaboration with our internal design and content experts, our performance marketing team and our PR team to develop marketing campaigns and assets for the entire marketing mix
- Planning and monitoring of brand activation and budget responsibility
- Development of partnerships and cooperation in the B2C sector
- Degree in marketing, communication, business or equivalent
- Experience in marketing, ideally in consumer goods, wellness, health or pharma industry
- Ideally experience in the development of brand strategies
- Experience in dealing with agencies and freelancers
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Self-accountable and creative mindset
- Strong language skills in English and German, written and spoken
- A strong personality: highly motivated with initiative, passion and excellent problem-solving skills
Please visit our WOW Tech career page for applying: https://wowtech.com/career