Amazon Growth Specialist (f/m/d)
Ecommerce – Ecommerce /
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our HQs in Bath and Berlin and offices all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
We are searching for a Marketplace Expert to be part of our global marketplace team located in Berlin, Canada and Hongkong.
Currently we have active marketplaces in Germany, US, Canada, France, Japan, Australia, Singapur, Netherlands, Italy, Spain and more to come. In these markets there is a strong focus on Amazon, yet we are also selling on Ebay, Walmart, Galaxus and more to come.
Why WOW Tech?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest-growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- You will analyse and oversee Amazon marketplaces for Lovehoney group
- You will drive strategy and projects to stabilize and grow business on Amazon and other marketplaces
- You will ensure high listing quality
- You will work closely with a global team and ensure that WOW Tech products are well presented in all active markets
- You will analyse growth potential in new markets
- You have 5+ years experience in online marketplaces (at least 3 year working on Amazon)
- You will maintain a high level of independence and responsibility for achieving results
- You fuse an analytical, business-oriented approach to meeting objectives, with a clear understanding of what makes marketplaces successful
- You have native or fluent level of English and excellent communications skills (written and verbal) including presentation and speaking skills
- Occasional national and international travel may be required
Please visit our WOW Tech career page for applying: https://wowtech.com/career