Customer & Partner Service Representative (f/m/d)
Customer & Partner Services – Customer & Partner Services /
WHO WE ARE?
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our offices in Bath and Berlin and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
The Customer & Partner Service Representative is the direct contact with the customer and partners and is among other things responsible for new order requests and statuses, refunds and credits, communication of new products, product or company process questions and fulfilment of product or services requested. You will ensure that all your interactions with customers and partners are performed professionally, follow agreed policy and completed in a timely manner.
This position works very closely with the Regional Business Development and Product Development teams to ensure that ‘Best-in-Class’ service and most accurate support for our products are delivered.
Why WOW Tech?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest-growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- Provide B2C order management and support functions for all eCommerce channel customers including:
- Provide professional and knowledgeable product support for all who contact WOW Tech through email, phone or via the websites
- First point of contact for customer’s issues and tracking problems
- Investigate, approve and process all returns and refunds
- Troubleshoot customer issues to assist in problem resolution or begin the warranty claim process
- Relevant customer support/order management experience
- Strong customer service and support orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow up skills
- Good planning and prioritization skills; the ability to plan and schedule workload
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint is an asset
- NetSuite and/or Sales Force experience is a plus
- Fluent English is required
- Ability to speak other languages are a plus
- The employee must be based in Germany, preferably in Berlin
Please visit our WOW Tech career page for applying: https://wowtech.com/career