Sustainment Engineer (f/m/d)
Product Development – Product Development /
WHO WE ARE?
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our offices in Bath and Berlin and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
Our EMEA Product Development Team, located in Berlin, has an opening for a Sustainment Engineer to support with the sustainment of our premium brands. The Sustainment Engineer will be responsible for the technical product life cycle management of WOW Tech’s products. This comprises the design, validation, and implementation of technical solutions to various product sustainment topics. Sustaining topics include cost reduction, quality issues and EOL component substitution (this is not considered sustaining in the sense of "eco-friendly" or "green" product design).
- Serve as technical prime for all released WOW Tech’s products.
- Lead Technical Change Management Process for WOW Tech’s products. Including the design, validation, and implementation of product changes.
- Project Management of any technical product change across the organization ensuring Product Management, Quality, Sourcing and Manufacturing are informed and consulted on proposed changes.
- Management of WOW Tech’s PLM system for document control and provide training to ensure that it is appropriately maintained, supported, and effectively used.
- Serves as technical prime for the Product end-of-life-support process.
- Lead NPV (New Product Variants) developments. This includes the source file, BOM and project plan creation for the adaptation of existing WOW Tech products for new channels.
- Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in product life cycle management is an asset
- Experience designing plastic, silicone and metal parts using Solidworks.
- Experience with using and/or configuring PLM systems. Experience with Arena would be an asset
- Experience working in consumer product development
- Strong interpersonal skills and a Team player
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
WHY WOW TECH?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest-growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, apply through our company site or third-party advertising platform.
Please visit our WOW Tech career page for applying: https://wowtech.com/career