Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Digital & IT – Digital /
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development, and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana, and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer, and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our offices in Bath and Berlin and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
After completing the implementation of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, we are now engaged in the ongoing support and optimisation of the Storefront platform. This role will be a part of the Storefront team, who are tasked with developing the optimisation requests by the business to help drive core business initiatives.
- Contribution to the ongoing development of core in-house Storefront optimisations as part of a cross functional development team
- Actively participating in team based events: standups, refinement, planning to support your team
- Working closely with the team members and taking on appropriate roles within the team
- Ensure quality is understood and included throughout, from refining a story to how it will be released and supported in production
- Good communication and collaboration across the team and the wider tech community
- Be aware of your self development, working with your peers and line manager to define a development plan using the tools and resources available to you.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions, challenge yourself and others to promote knowledge
- Take pride in your work and teams achievements
- Computer Science degree or Degree(s) and or Training course(s) with substantial programming content.
- Knowledge of agile development frameworks (Scrum and KanBan) and test-driven development and unit tests
- Knowledge of Git and continuous integration
- Optional experience in Node.JS,Typescript
- Living the Lovehoney values (see employee handbook)
- Any other reasonable activities to meet the needs of the business
- Follow the relevant data protection legislation (see employment contract)
- Act in accordance with the Health and Safety policy
- Undertake any training for the role as deemed necessary
Why Lovehoney Group
- You will work for some of the world’s leading global pleasure brands (We-Vibe, Womanizer, Arcwave and 50 Shades of Grey as part of the newly formed Lovehoney Group)
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including training workshops and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious offices in the heart of Berlin or Bath with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
The Lovehoney group is an equal opportunities employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.
We currently have a hybrid work model supporting a blend of in-office and remote work.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, please apply directly with the link provided.