SAP FIORI Developer
MDH – SAP Fiori /
Founded in 2019, Volkswagen Digital Solutions (VWDS) plays a major role in the Volkswagen Group strategy of going digital, by developing software mainly for the digital ecosystems and internal corporate processes.
Split across 3 tech units: CODE (Core Operations + Development), MAN Digital Hub and SDC (Software Development Center), VWDS plays a key part of the digitalization strategy that is happening in the Group.
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
This position is based in our MAN Digital Hub tech unit in Lisbon. MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world.
We are building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading our business area to digital. We collaboratively design, code, and run user-centric solutions creating awesome value for our customers.
We aim to simplify business: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYuIom_UfDU
Let's work and have fun together!
What you will be doing
• Understand business requirements and translate them into SAP FIORI Apps
• Design and plan innovative solutions based on SAP UI5/FIORI
• Develop and operate those SAP FIORI Apps
• Take care for a high level of User Experience for using the SAP FIORI Apps
• Influence the standards for SAP FIORI Apps and its architecture
• Collaborate with other external suppliers supporting in this domain
What you will bring
• Experiences in developing SAP FIORI Apps, focusing on the business areas HR, Sales and Production
• Definition of the SAP FIORI Architecture and alignment with affected areas
• Good Knowledge in ODATA data exchange services
• Ul5 / Java Script / ABAP knowledge to technically specify requirements and their implementation
• Awareness for developing software following state-of-the-art standards and patterns
• Knowledge of the SAP system ERP 6.0 (EHP 8) and higher
• Basic knowledge in affected systems and modules: SAP PI, SAP CPI, SAP HCM, SAP SD, SAP PP
• Basic knowledge of system architecture (application, infrastructure, various launchpads)
• Basic Knowledge of DevOps
• Analytical thinking to understand the existing environment and understand business processes and demands
• Good communication and presentation skills to share knowledge with the business departments
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders in English
Nice to have
• Experience in IT Service Management (ITIL)
Benefits & Perks
This is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in a place where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
• Flexible working hours
• Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences
• Continuous learning with access to Udemy
• Wellbeing program extendable to your household
• Health insurance extendable to your household
• Life insurance
• Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund
• Home Office Setup to build your dream home office
• Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. internet/data expenses, public transports card)
• Smartphone + Telecom with voice & data plan
• Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing
• Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship
• Portuguese/English language classes
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!