Data Integration Architect
MDH – Data Spoke /
Founded in 2019, Volkswagen Digital Solutions (VWDS) plays a major role in the Volkswagen Group strategy of going digital, by developing software mainly for the digital ecosystems and internal corporate processes.
Split across 3 tech units: CODE (Core Operations + Development), MAN Digital Hub and SDC (Software Development Center), VWDS plays a key part of the digitalization strategy that is happening in the Group.
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
What you will be doing:
• Together with the team define the best technical and architectural approaches for the use cases;
• Drive data quality across the organization; develop best practices to ensure consistency of data models and tracking;
• Continuously improve data infrastructure and stay ahead of technology;
• Design effective solutions to store and retrieve company data;
• Assess implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
What you will bring:
• At least 7 years of professional experience working on similar roles;
• Strong experience of infrastructure engineering / designing experience recommending infrastructure solutions across multiple platforms & their connection;
• Previous experience translating business requirements into technical requirements;
• Technological understanding of AWS based cloud data architecture and D&A tools;
• Experience with big data tools and distributed clusters (preferably);
• Some SAP BW, IWH Oracle experiences (preferably);
• Strong communication skills in both tech and business contexts;
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders in English.
Benefits & Perks
This is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in a place where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
• Flexible working hours;
• Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences;
• Continuous learning with access to Udemy;
• Wellbeing program extendable to your household;
• Health insurance extendable to your household;
• Life insurance;
• Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund;
• Home Office Setup to build your dream home office;
• Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. gym partnership, internet/data expenses, tech equipment);
• Smartphone + Telecom with voice & data plan;
• Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing;
• Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship;
• Portuguese/English language classes.
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!