Territory Manager H/F
Operations & Sales – Sales /
CDI statut cadre
Who are we ?
Volta Medical is a young innovative start-up in the south of France, aimed at creating and bringing to the market AI software products to help cardiologists during curative interventions called ablation.
We are a team of HEC and Ecole Polytechnique graduates, as well as world-renowned cardiologists from France and the US working in a great environment in order to make difference in the health market. Our main product is a therapeutic solution using a data-driven approach for treating AF based on the analysis of intracardiac signals. This solution builds on artificial intelligence approaches to gain insight into innovative therapies for AF and represents one of the first fully AI-guided successful interventions, serving as a revolutionary step in the field of AI.
We started this adventure 5 years ago and there are now almost 50 employees! We raised a $31 M Series A round in November 2020 led by Gilde Healthcare (Largest Healthcare VC in Europe).
At Volta Medical we believe in maintaining high standards, agility and proactivity in our work. We have an enthusiastic, multicultural team, embracing diversity and gender balance at the workplace.
Volta Medical is an equal opportunity employer that strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Under the supervision of the Head of Sales, the Territory Manager will be responsible for :
- Educating customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of our product through visits
- Probing & assessing physician needs and follow up to ensure that needs are promptly addressed
- Doing market research and analysis
- Identifying key accounts, health care professionals, and business issues that have greatest effect on use of our product by meeting with existing and potential customers to identify their clinical needs, goals and constraints related to patient care
- Observing actual procedures in the labs and operating rooms of hospital accounts to gain insight into characteristics and specific needs of each physician and each member of the lab staff
- Ensuring partnerships are consistent and in accordance with the principles and corporate guidelines at all times
- Achieving business income targets
- Strong customer Relationship Management- building and maintaining relationships
- Developing and implementing sales strategies by determining the relevant factors of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote our product to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians
- Building networks of contacts on behalf of company to stimulate interest in our product by attending and participating in trade shows, educational conferences and seminars
– Biomedical engineering degree (Msc) or Business School degree
– At least 5 years experience in a similar role,
– Fluent in German.
– English written and spoken.
Why should you join?
AI is supposed to revolutionize healthcare in the coming years and we are at the forefront of this revolution. You will get the opportunity to understand the systemic challenges and the areas of impact that AI can have in healthcare, while working with a highly diverse, motivated and experienced team.
The position is on a long term contract, fully remote with frequent travel through Germany and occasionally in France, Belgium, and Netherlands.
Les informations que vous nous transmettez font l’objet d’un traitement de données à caractère personnel effectué par Volta Medical en qualité de responsable de traitement aux fins de gestion de votre candidature à un emploi.
Vos informations sont destinées au service en charge du recrutement au sein de Volta Medical ainsi qu’aux personnes/organisations impliquées dans le recrutement du poste concerné. Vos informations sont conservées pendant la durée de l’examen de votre candidature. Si vous ne deviez pas être recruté, nous ne conserverions pas vos données. Cependant, si au moment du dépôt de votre candidature vous avez consenti à figurer dans notre base candidats, vos données seront conservées pendant 2 ans à compter du dépôt initial de votre candidature afin de pouvoir vous proposer de nouvelles opportunité(s). Vous disposez cependant du droit de retirer votre consentement à tout moment.
Volta Medical peut être amenée à effectuer des transferts de données vers un pays tiers à l'Union Européenne dans le cadre de ses activités, avec l'adoption de garanties appropriées.
Vous trouverez ici notre « politique de confidentialité » qui explique de manière plus détaillée quels usages sont faits de vos informations, la manière dont elles sont exploitées et conservées ainsi que les bases légales sur lesquels reposent les traitements effectués. Y figurent également le rappel de vos droits concernant vos données personnelles et les moyens de nous contacter pour toute question ou demande.
The information that you provide is subject to personal data processing by Volta Medical as data controller for the purpose of managing your job application.
The information provided is for the use of Volta Medical’s recruitment team as well as other recipients (individuals and organizations) involved in the recruitment for the position that you applied for. Your information will be stored for the duration of the processing of your application. If you are not selected for the position, your information will not be stored, unless you consented to being included in our applicant database. In this case, your information will be stored for 2 years from the date of the submission of your application to enable us to contact you for future opportunities. Nevertheless, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
As part of its activities, Volta Medical may transfer data to a country outside of the European Union with appropriate safeguards in place.